QEP Resources Inc. (NYSE: QEP) is selling a stake in Green River Basin assets through an auction handled by EnergyNet.
The offer comprises operated and nonoperated working interests plus overriding royalty interest in 40 wells located in Sweetwater County, Wyo. The sale also includes HBP and term leasehold and non-producing minerals located in Carbon and Sweetwater counties, Wyo., and Moffat County, Colo.
- Operations in 33 wells;
- 37.5%-100% working interest and 32.739375%-87.5% net revenue interest;
- Before payout in the Cedar Break Federal 6-1 & Federal 1-5 wells;
- 30 producing and three shut-in wells;
- Nonoperated working interest in six producing wells;
- 10.85892%-48.319699% working interest and 8.807584%-39.455236% net revenue interest;
- 0.074372%-0.16677% additional overriding royalty interest;
- Operators include Vanguard Operating LLC and Wesco Operating Inc.;
- 4.375% overriding royalty interest only in the Endurance 42-30-1V well;
- Samson Resources Co. is the operator;
- Six identified potential recompletions;
- Six-month average 8/8ths production of 10.3 million cubic feet per day and 27 barrels per day of oil;
- 12-month average net income of $215,411 per month;
- HBP leasehold of 29,664 gross (14,608 net) acres;
- Non-producing HBP leasehold of 8,135 gross (3,229 net) acres;
- Term leasehold of 3,622 gross/net acres; and
- 160 net mineral acres in Sections 3 and 4-T12N-R95W in Sweetwater.
EnergyNet said QEP’s Baggs, Wyo., office is also available to be sold in a separate transaction at a later date.