The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Toledo Energy Partners has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its Delaware Basin royalty position.
- 1,238 Net Royalty Acres (Reeves and Ward Counties)
- Operated by Concho and Noble (two rigs running on Toledo’s position)
- 17 producing horizontals / strong development track record with 13 spuds on the position over the last 12 months
- Significant near-term cash flow growth from 12 DUCs and four permits
- Continuous development provisions in most of the leases will drive consistent cash flow generation
Offers are due Oct. 4. The transaction is expected to have an effective date of Sept. 1 with a purchase and sale agreement signed by Oct. 23.
Contact Forrest Salge at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the confidentiality agreement.