The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Rock Ridge Exploration & Production LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Val Verde Basin opportunity in Edwards County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering.
- 100% Working Interest in the Seismic Permit and Lease Option Agreement Covering about 20,618 Gross (15,531 Net) Acres
- Net Revenue Interest: 80% with a contractual provision to increase to 87.5%
- Lease Term: Five-year primary with an option to extend by an additional five years (e.g., 10 years total)
- Preferential Right: 10 years following initial 10-year lease term
- 45 Active Offset Permits
- Seven Active | Three Completed | 22 Drilled | 13 Permitted
- Select Area Operators including Aggietech Oil Ltd., PNP Operating Co. LLC, SNAP Exploration Co. LLC and Texas Secondary Oil Corp.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST Feb. 5. For information visit energynet.com or contact Heidi Epstein, manager of business development for EnergyNet, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com and Denna Arias, director of transaction management/business development for EnergyNet, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.