The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Pronghorn Operating LLC retained Meagher Energy Advisors to sell eastern Colorado operated production and leasehold within the Las Animas Arch in Cheyenne, Kiowa and Lincoln counties, Colo.
- Shallow Decline Operated Production and Consistent Cashflow
- $256,000/month forecast June net cash flow
- 189 net BOPD from 21 operated vertical wells averaging 95% WI
- 916 MBO in PDP reserves with an additional 1,694 MBO undeveloped and behind pipe
- Production primarily from Upper Mississippian Spergen
- Leasehold and Upside
- 4,668 net leasehold acres (67% HBP), primarily in Cheyenne County
- Five low-risk PUD cases (<$500k drill and complete cost)
- Additional six drilling locations
- 17 behind pipe cases identified ($20k-$40K to complete)
Bids are due June 14. The sale is expected to close July 27 with a June 1 effective date.