Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) has offered Permian Basin leasehold in a sealed-bid offering handled by EnergyNet.
The offer comprises roughly 22,000 net leasehold acres in the Ranger Prospect in Lea County, N.M., and operations in horizontal San Andres wells.
- About 22,708 gross (22,404 net) leasehold acres;
- About 21,268 net acres are primary term state of New Mexico leases to all depths;
- 100% gross working interest and 78%-83.33% net revenue interest;
- First lease expiration in October 2019;
- Operations in two horizontal San Andres wells;
- 100% gross working interest and 78.000002% net revenue interest in the Pacifico State San Andres Unit #1H (temporally abandoned); and
- 100% gross working interest and 78.21528% net revenue interest in the Fire Eagle State San Andres Unit.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CST Sept. 27, and can be submitted to Lindsay Ballard, EnergyNet business development manager. For information visit energynet.com or contact EnergyNet's Denna Arias at 281-949-8463.