Two companies are offering assets in the Permian and Powder River basins, according to Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC, which has been retained to handle the transactions.
In the Permian Basin, Nearburg Producing Co. is selling Devonian producing, operated assets in Crane County, Texas. The offer includes HBP and undeveloped acreage in the Peak Victor and PV Two fields.
In the Powder River Basin, Universal Oil & Gas LLC is offering assets located in Natrona County, Wyo., that primarily target the Niobrara Formation at 5,000 ft.
- Operated position that includes producing wells, injection wells and potential drilling locations;
- 20 proved developed producing;
- One injection;
- Seven proved developed non-producing;
- Two proved undeveloped;
- Six potential;
- 4,663.8 gross (3,063.9 net) HBP acreage;
- 919.1 gross (364.6 net) undeveloped acres;
- Average gross production of about 110 barrels per day of oil and 1.1 million cubic feet per day; and
- Average net monthly cash flow of about $155,960 (June 2016-May 2017).
Sealed-bids are due Sept. 14.
Universal—Powder River Basin
- 300 million barrels of oil reserve potential;
- Controlling 14,867-acre Bothwell Syncline federal unit adjoining Naval Reserve Oil Field (Teapot Dome);
- Proprietary 3-D seismic survey on 1,200 acres conducted in 2014; and
- “Well drilled and ready for completion,” Clearinghouse said.
Bids are due Sept. 15.