The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
NORTH BIG HORN BASIN
Merit Management Partners I, L.P. et al is selling their operated working interests, royalty interests and overriding royalty interests in ninety-five (95) wells Park County, Wyoming and Carbon County, Montana.
- Operated Working Interest in 95 Wells:
- 55.73048% to 100.00% WI / 47.686051% to 90.00% NRI
- Additional 0.20833% RI and 0.05% to 0.519545% ORRI
- 43 Producing Wells | 40 Injection Wells
- 7 Shut-In Wells | 5 Temporarily Abandoned Wells
- 6-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 499 BOPD
- 9-Month Average Net Income: $212,277/Month
- 4,453.11 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 80.17 Gross Surface Acres in Park County
- 3.7578125 Net Producing Minerals in Carbon County
SOUTH BIG HORN BASIN
Merit Management Partners I, L.P., et al are selling their operated working interest and royalty interest in the Cody Unit Area, the Half Moon Field and the Shoshone Unit Area in Park County, Wyoming.
- 100.00% WI / 85.940154% NRI and 0.13932% RI in the Cody Unit Area
- 12 Producing Wells | 16 Injection Wells
- 3 Shut-In Wells | 1 Water Source Well
- 75.00% to 100.00% WI / 60.9375% to 86.94699% NRI in the Half Moon Field
- 18 Producing Wells | 3 Injection Wells
- 5 Shut-In Wells | 2 Temporarily Abandoned Wells
- 100.00% WI / 85.920204% NRI in the Shoshone Unit Area
- 12 Producing Wells | 6 Injection Wells
- 6-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 559 BOPD
- 9-Month Average Net Income: $248,407/Month
- 4,186.143 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
This is a sealed bid offering. Bids end on February 22nd, 2018 at 4:00 PM Central. For complete due diligence information, please visit energynet.com or contact Denna Arias by phone at (281) 949-8463, or by email at Denna.Arias@energynet.com. Submit sealed bid offers via email to Michael Baker, VP Business Development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com.