ConocoPhillips Co. (NYSE: COP) is exiting Oklahoma's Scoop and Stack shale plays in separate sealed-bid offerings handled by EnergyNet.
In the Scoop, the Houston-based company is selling its nonop stake in 173 wells plus associated leasehold and mineral acreage for sale. Interests are being offered in Garvin, Grady, McClain and Stephens counties, Okla.
Separately, ConocoPhillips is selling 100% of its interest in the Stack Play, including nonoperated, overriding and royalty interests in 153 wells in Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Dewey, Kingfisher and Major counties, Okla.
All bids are due Oct. 5, and can be submitted to Cody Felton, vice president of business development for EnergyNet.
- Nonoperated working interest in 57 wells;
- 0.5351%-22.91614% working interest and 0.5351%-21.87226% net revenue interest (before payout);
- 0.60863% working interest and 0.53255% net revenue interest (after payout) in the Paxton 5-30 well;
- Includes 0.21382%-4.92188% royalty interest in 17 wells and 0.02118%-0.19567% overriding royalty interest in two wells;
- 52 producing, four permitted and one non-producing well;
- Royalty interest only in 91 wells;
- 0.0207%-14.0625% royalty interest;
- 83 producing, two permitted, five non-producing and one temporarily abandoned;
- Overriding royalty interest only in 25 wells;
- 0.01613%-5.46875% overriding royalty interest;
- 22 producing and three non-producing wells;
- Six-month average net income of $675,510 per month;
- Six-month average 8/8ths production of 145.565 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) of gas and 4,346 barrels per day (bbl/d) of oil;
- Select operators include Chesapeake Operating LLC, Continental Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLR), Gulfport Midcon LLC, Marathon Oil Co. and Newfield Exploration Mid-Continent Inc.;
- 4,144.91 net leasehold acres; and
- 6,822.28 net mineral acres.
- Nonoperated working interest in 25 wells;
- 0.080559%-48.22265% working interest and 0.07049%-38.26114% net revenue interest;
- 23 producing, one permitted and one non-producing well;
- Overriding royalty interest in 101 wells;
- 0.00235%-10.9375% overriding royalty interest;
- 87 producing, 12 non-producing and two temporarily abandoned wells;
- Royalty interest in 29 wells;
- 0.00668%-4.84609% royalty interest;
- 25 producing, three non-producing and one spudded well;
- 31,390 gross (12,169.3 net) acres;
- 10,535.16 net leasehold acres;
- 698.15 net mineral acres (producing);
- 935.99 net mineral acres (non-producing);
- Select operators include BP America Production Co., Chesapeake Operating, Devon Energy Corp. (NYSE: DVN), Marathon Oil, Newfield Exploration and XTO Energy Inc.;
- Six-month average net income of $137,773 per month; and
- Six-month average 8/8ths production of 2,244 bbl/d of oil and 20.304 MMcf/d of gas.