The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Breitburn Operating LP, a subsidiary of Maverick Natural Resources LLC, retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin assets in Lea County, N.M.
The offer includes 1,154.375 Net HBP Leasehold Acres and 11 Well Package (100% Gross Working Interest with Operations plus Royalty Interest and Overriding Royalty Interest).
- 1,154.375 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 100.00% Gross Working Interest / 75.26231% Net Revenue Interest in the Northeast Pearl Queen Unit
- Includes an Additional 0.07922% Royalty Interest
- Includes an Additional 0.22323% Overriding Royalty Interest
- Nine Producing Wells | Two Active Injection Wells
Bids close at 2:05 p.m. CST Feb. 20. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.