Oklahoma assets in the Woodford Shale and Arkoma Basin held by Castlerock Resources Inc. and a private seller are on the market through two separate, sealed-bid offerings handled by EnergyNet.
Castlerock is selling working interest in producing assets in the Arkoma Basin operated by a subsidiary of Chesapeake Energy Corp. (NYSE: CHK).
Separately, nonoperated working and royalty interests plus leasehold acreage in Hughes County, Okla., are up for sale and include a stake in producing horizontal Woodford wells.
Castlerock Resources is selling its nonoperated working interest in three wells in the Arkoma Basin.
The assets are located in Sections 17 and 18-T1N-R13E in Atoka County, Okla., and operated by a subsidiary of Chesapeake Energy.
- Nonoperated working interest in three producing wells;
- 6.68124% working interest and 5.045324% net revenue interest in the Alice 1-17 Well;
- 6.68124% working interest and 5.045324% net revenue interest in the LRJ 1-17 Well;
- 4.263932% working interest and 3.199081% net revenue interest in the SWL 1-18 Well;
- 13-month average net income of $11,117 per month;
- Six-month average 8/8ths production of 4.278 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d); and
- Operated by Chesapeake Operating LLC.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT July 6.
An unnamed entity is selling nonoperated working and royalty interests in the Woodford Shale.
The assets include 40 well locations plus roughly 500 leasehold acres in Hughes.
- 0.077354%-10.360611% working interest and 0.06285%-8.39192% net revenue interest;
- 38 producing horizontal Woodford wells;
- Two permitted horizontal Woodford wells;
- Additional 1.464844% royalty interest in the five wells;
- Nine-month average net income of $43,261 per month;
- Six-month average 8/8ths production of 41.83 MMcf/d and 29 barrels per day of oil;
- High liquids associated with production (about 119 barrels per MMcf);
- Operated by Trinity Operating (USG) LLC; and
- Leasehold acreage comprised of about 335.11 HBP and 204.25 non-producing leasehold acres plus roughly 38.45 acres with an option to extend.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CT July 11.