GulfMark Offshore, Inc. (NYSE:GLF) announced that it intends to offer $300 million in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2022 for sale in a private offering. GulfMark intends to use the net proceeds from the notes offering, together with cash on hand, to fund its separately announced tender offer and consent solicitation for its existing 7.75% senior notes due 2014, to redeem any of the 2014 Notes not purchased in the tender offer, and to repay in full existing borrowings under its $200 million facility agreement.
- Springer Shale Could Give Oklahoma New Life
- A ‘Midstream Boom’ Could Benefit From $1 Trillion
- Carrizo Sews Up Eagle Ford Territory With $250 Million Acquisition
- Report: Women In Senior Roles Leads To Enhanced Financial Performance
- Small E&Ps Can Succeed By 'Feeding From Remainders' Of Larger Companies