Continental Resources, Inc. (NYSE:CLR) announced that it has completed its offer to exchange up to $800 million aggregate principal amount of its 5% Senior Notes due 2022 registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for any and all of its outstanding 5% Senior Notes due 2022, which were issued in a private placement, on March 8, 2012.
- Springer Shale Could Give Oklahoma New Life
- A ‘Midstream Boom’ Could Benefit From $1 Trillion
- Carrizo Sews Up Eagle Ford Territory With $250 Million Acquisition
- Report: Women In Senior Roles Leads To Enhanced Financial Performance
- Small E&Ps Can Succeed By 'Feeding From Remainders' Of Larger Companies