Exclusives - People
Show By Region:
Asia Pacific Canada Europe North America South America United States World Wide
- January 30 2014 - Industry News - free
Running "popcorn stand" units allow young executives to gain the experience of being personally responsible for how a business performs, but the practice also keep the scale small enough to make the risks tolerable.
- January 28 2014 - Industry News - free
Hart Energy said on Jan. 23 that Harold Hamm, chairman and CEO of Continental Resources, will deliver the opening keynote for Hart’s DUG Bakken and Niobrara conference and exhibition, April 2-4.
- January 22 2014 - Industry News
OGI editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne profiles the leaders of the shale boom, the technology that helped them succeed and the deals that made them rich.
- December 2 2013 - Industry News - free
Noted author died on a flight from Madrid to Chile.
- November 21 2013 - Industry News
While he doesn’t miss Washington, the 43rd president does miss being commander in chief.
- September 19 2013 - Industry News
Simonelli will take control of a business that’s seen annual sales climb 54% since 2008.
- September 17 2013 - 20 Under 40
Questar Corp. is based in Salt Lake City.
- September 11 2013 - 20 Under 40
BHP Billiton Petroleum is based in Houston.
- September 6 2013 - 20 Under 40
W&T Offshore is based in Houston, Texas.
- September 3 2013 - Industry News
Balance sheets are stressed as large independents struggle with negative cash flow.