Exclusives - Exploration & Production
Show By Region:
- December 5 2013 - Industry News
For oil and gas, production on public lands took a hit.
- December 5 2013 - Industry News - free
A record $800 billion is expected to be spent globally, report states.
- December 3 2013 - Industry News
Companies will evaluate toll of severe weather on Permian, Eagle Ford operations.
- November 27 2013 - Industry News
Pakistani officials spotlighted available incentives during a visit to Houston.
- November 26 2013 - Industry News - free
New services and additives should reduce industry demand for fresh-water sources.
- November 25 2013 - Industry News - free
As some E&Ps approach free cash flow in manufacturing mode, others are busy de-risking resources – particularly in the Permian Basin.
- November 25 2013 - Industry News
The drilling boom continues in the US and Canada, but challenges remain.
- November 19 2013 - Industry News
Oil industry pushes North Dakota GDP 29% higher than national average.
- November 13 2013 - Industry News - free
The company is experimenting with diverting hydraulic stimulation pressure across the lateral to treat more of the rock.
- November 12 2013 - Industry News
Water shortages could impact shale gas, oil, and coal-mining operations.