Exclusives - Companies
Show By Region:
- December 4 2013 - Industry News
Company was willing to consider settlements that didn’t involve reinvesting in the country.
- November 14 2013 - A&D
A raft of new projects coming on stream gives room to sell oil and natural gas fields, CEO Voser says.
- November 13 2013 - Industry News - free
The company is experimenting with diverting hydraulic stimulation pressure across the lateral to treat more of the rock.
- November 11 2013 - Industry News
The company will pursue an MLP, raise its dividend and give another board seat to Icahn.
- November 6 2013 - A&D
The company may be selling its interests in China’s Bohai Bay for $1 billion.
- October 28 2013 - Industry News
The company has an $11.2 billion backlog of business.
- October 24 2013 - Industry News
This year’s third quarter production was up 12% over the third-quarter 2012 average.
- October 23 2013 - Industry News
Q&A with Fieldwood Energy's chairman, chief executive and president.
- October 22 2013 - Industry News
A new round of boardroom shakeups should force restructuring and asset sales, says Goldman Sachs banker.
- October 11 2013 - Industry News
The company wants to nearly double its revenue to $20 billion by 2016.