News - Capital Markets
Show By Region:
- - July 22 2014 - Investing
"The bank is keeping its commodity trade finance business, which is part of the corporate and institutional clients division," Bloomberg said.
- - July 16 2014 - Investing
According to Bloomberg, someone with knowledge of the syndication said that "pricing is expected as early as July 16."
- - July 10 2014 - Investing
"Barclays is the latest bank to divest private-equity holdings as regulators press lenders to bolster their capital," Bloomberg said.
- - July 9 2014 - Investing
Mexican lawmakers move to lower the company’s taxes, Bloomberg said.
- - July 2 2014 - Capital Markets
"The shale fracker spun off by Chesapeake Energy Corp. rose 6.4% in its first day of trading as a standalone company," Bloomberg said July 1.
- - July 1 2014- Capital Markets
The shares will begin trading on July 3, the company said.
- - June 26 2014 - Capital Markets
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said "rising U.S. shale gas production is driving fear out of the futures market and will constrain prices for the next two decades," Bloomberg reported June 26.
- - June 13 2014- Capital Markets
Once the company lists there, it will stop trading on the OTC market, EnerJex noted.
- - June 3 2014- Capital Markets
The company's common shares are still trading on the OTC, EnerJex said.
- - April 29 2014 - Capital Markets
Several companies have the capacity to bid for BG, according to an analyst.