Exclusives - Capital Markets
Show By Region:
- December 5 2013 - Industry News - free
A record $800 billion is expected to be spent globally, report states.
- November 22 2013 - Industry News
‘Economy would be in a lot worse shape if not for higher oil and gas prices encouraging new supplies to come online.’
- November 14 2013 - Industry News
Without continued disruptions in the Middle East, production will soar.
- November 7 2013 - A&D
The underperformance can be linked with a concern by investors over higher interest rates, analysts say.
- October 30 2013 - Industry News - free
Wells Fargo analysts find caution, curiosity in a recent visit with institutional investors abroad.
- October 11 2013 - Industry News
The company wants to nearly double its revenue to $20 billion by 2016.
- October 9 2013 - Industry News - free
Simmons report: Permian Basin is the leader of the pack of U.S. shales.
- October 1 2013 - A&D
The firm downgrades several well-known stocks, including EOG Resources.
- September 19 2013 - Industry News
Third-quarter survey reveals buyside and industry sentiment and preferences.
- September 16 2013 - Industry News - free
Could natural gas find its footing sooner than expected and surprise to the upside in 2014-2015? Two analysts weigh in on gas stocks best-positioned when an upturn comes.