Exclusives - Capital Markets
Show By Region:
- February 24 2014 - Industry News - free
Prolonged winter weather leads to large withdrawals, and March is forecast to be colder than normal.
- February 10 2014 - Industry News - free
“I don’t feel like there is any risk of us falling back into recession,” KeyBanc’s Paine says.
- January 13 2014 - Industry News
In order for shale gas extraction to work in the U.K., companies need social license to operate as well as an intensive drilling plan, according to Evaluate Energy.
- January 6 2014 - free
Biofuels and natural gas vehicles are leading the charge.
- December 18 2013 - Industry News
Crude output from shale will increase globally by the end of 2040, led by explorers in the U.S., Canada and Russia.
- December 16 2013 - Industry News
U.S. oil production grew 18 percent in the past 12 months, according to the EIA.
- December 5 2013 - Industry News - free
A record $800 billion is expected to be spent globally, report states.
- November 22 2013 - Industry News
‘Economy would be in a lot worse shape if not for higher oil and gas prices encouraging new supplies to come online.’
- November 14 2013 - Industry News
Without continued disruptions in the Middle East, production will soar.
- November 7 2013 - A&D
The underperformance can be linked with a concern by investors over higher interest rates, analysts say.