Stratex Oil & Gas Holdings Inc. (OTC: STTX) has elected to participate in six new horizontal wells in Colorado with Kerr-McGee, a division of Anadarko Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: APC).
Stratex will participate in these wells with a working interest as well as on an overriding royalty basis. They are all horizontal wells targeting the Niobrara and Codell formations in Weld County, Colo.
Here are the specific wells:
- KerrMcGee Howard 9C-22HZ in the Codell Formation;
- KerrMcGee Howard 10N-22HZ in the Niobrara Formation;
- KerrMcGee Howard 24C-22HZ in the Codell Formation;
- KerrMcGee Howard 24N-22HZ in the Niobrara Formation;
- KerrMcGee Howard 25C-22HZ in the Codell Formation; and
- KerrMcGee Howard 25N-22HZ in the Niobrara Formation.
Stratex Oil & Gas Holdings Inc. is an independent energy company focused on the exploration, acquisition, and production of crude oil in the Bakken and Three Forks formations in North Dakota and Montana. The company is based in Watertown, Conn.