HOUSTON – Sergio Guaso, vice president of E&P business development at Pemex, will present at Hart Energy’s DUG Permian Basin conference and exhibition, April 2-4, at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
Guaso will address unconventional resource development in Mexico, what plays stand out across the country, and where this multi-national operator is investing money and why. He will present his remarks at 9:40 a.m. on Wednesday, April 3.
DUG Permian Basin, previously known as DUG the Original, delivers a high-level review of unconventional oil and gas developments. This year’s conference features in-depth sessions on the hottest Permian Basin unconventional plays and a special midstream track focused on dramatic changes in the region’s takeaway infrastructure. The DUG Permian program culminates in a review of emerging resource plays around the world.
Other speakers on the agenda include:
• Scott Sheffield, chairman and CEO, Pioneer Natural Resources Co.
• Peter Tertzakian, chief economist, ARC Financial Corp.
• Gen. Colin Powell, U.S. Army (ret.) and 65th U.S. Secretary of State
• Dr. Carmine Difiglio, deputy assistant secretary, policy analysis, office of policy and international affairs, U.S. Dept. of Energy
• Richard Stoneburner, retired president, North America shale production division, BHP Billiton Petroleum
• Ted Collins Jr., chairman and CEO, Patriot Resources Partners LLC; co-founder, Collins & Ware Inc.
• J. Ross Craft, president and CEO, Approach Resources
• Robert E. Dunn, president and CEO, Prism Midstream LLC
• Allen Howard, president and CEO, NuTech Energy Alliance
• John J. Lendrum III, president and CEO, Nuevo Midstream LLC
• Lisa Stewart, CEO, Sheridan Production Partners
• George Yates, president and CEO, HEYCO Energy Group Inc.
• E. Russell Braziel, president, RBN Energy LLC
• John Ely, president, Ely & Associates Inc.
• Randy Hoover, president and chief operating officer, Hoover Energy Partners LP
• Bob Milam, president, EagleClaw Midstream
• Mike Wichterich, president, Three Rivers Operating Co. II LLC
• Carl Tricoli, co-founder, managing partner and co-president, Denham Capital Management LP
• Heath Deneke, senior vice president and chief commercial officer, Crestwood Midstream Partners LP
• Allan Roach, senior vice president, business development, Watco Companies LLC
• Greg Smith, senior vice president, Permian and Midcontinent, DCP Midstream LLC
• John Christmann, vice president, Permian region, Apache Corp.
• Mike Kelly, vice president and senior E&P analyst, Global Hunter Securities LLC
• Richard Little, vice president, southern division, EP Energy LLC
• Jeff Meisenhelder, vice president, unconventional resources, Schlumberger
• Robin Robinson, vice president, drilling services, Baker Hughes
• Chris Tennant, vice president, commercial, Crosstex Energy Services
• Danny Williams, vice president, Permian drilling and completions, Pioneer Natural Resources
• Bill Brown, senior analyst, office of oil, gas and biofuels analysis, U.S. Energy Information Administration
For the full agenda and other event details, visit dugpermian.com.